Reading Response: The Revenge of Seven


This book has been getting better and better the farther it's read into. There are so many plot twists and dynamic characters that this could very well be the best book out of the entire I Am Number Four series. Yet the most "defining" aspect out of these books is the vivid detail. Whenever I read this I feel immersed in the book and as if I'm a part of the book. Sometimes it only takes mere minutes to feel this way after starting reading.

Another one of these "defining aspects" are the plot twists. As mentioned earlier, plot twists are relevant and somewhat frequent in the book. These twists can vary from just simple things to changing the entire story's plot. This book is really great and I highly recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Update

LOTF Response

Interesting Things in LOTF