Symbolism


From the moment I went to church for the first time, I knew I could rely on God. When things get tough,  people handle their problems in their own way; I prayed. When I was a kid I would always try to sway my parents to bring me to church. See, my family was Christian, we just didn't go to church. Sometimes I felt as if I was all alone when it came to my faith. But that all changed when I grew up. After college I decided to go around the world. But I would also be teaching the ways of God to many others. The thing is, when I was halfway across the world, I heard some terrible news that caused me to lose my faith in God. I continued my journey across the world, but now I felt alone as ever.

The symbolism in this story is God/Christianity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Update

LOTF Response

Interesting Things in LOTF