Student prompts

Prompt: If you were the ruler on a deserted island, what would be the first plans to put into action? Why?

If I was left stranded on an island and had to rule, I would have to make some tough decisions; shelter, food, water, and escape. But out of all of these, I would most likely try to find food and water. Being on an island, there is obviously water all around you, so I would see if the water was drinkable. I would also have groups of people searching the island for food and other recourses. 

In the best case scenario, there is easily-accessible food and water on the island. After these are found and are reliable, I would have two groups of workers. One group would collect food and water and the other would start building shelter. Once all of=f this is said and done, I would have nearly everyone working on a way to escape. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Update

LOTF Response

Interesting Things in LOTF