Political Article Post

The article I decided to discuss is the speech Donald Trump made in 2016 when he talked about the flood in Louisiana. I found this speech inspiring because of how I can connect to it on a personal level. Obviously I had friends and family that were affected so I had to help them. I was lucky enough to not have been affected by the flood.

My favorite part of Trump's speech was, "We are one nation. When one state hurts, we all hurt--and we all must work together to lift each other up." I really think that this excerpt from the speech shows what the 'American Dream' really is; a united country that has everyone watching out for each other. This speech also makes me respect our current president much more.

Comments

  1. The Flood was an awful disaster but I really like that our President notices and points out natural disasters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good article to read. You did a good job on summarizing what the author said. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Research Update

LOTF Response

Interesting Things in LOTF